Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (the “Policy”) shall apply to and govern your use of the services (“Services”) provided by Hustle, Inc. (“Hustle”). If you do not agree to this Policy, you may not use Hustle Services.
Hustle shall determine in its sole discretion whether there has been a violation of this Policy. Hustle may amend this Policy from time to time by posting an updated version of this Policy.
Hustle may monitor your use of the Services for compliance with this Policy, but is not obligated to do so.
The following list provides examples of prohibited uses. The list is provided by way of example and should not be considered exhaustive.
You agree not to use the Services:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation, including without limitation the Telephone Consumer Protection Act and the Do Not Call provisions of the Telemarketing Sales Rule.
- In any way that violates the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and privacy) of others or contains any material that could give rise to civil or criminal liability under applicable laws and regulations.
- To engage in any messaging or communications that are offensive, obscene, libelous, indecent, defamatory, fraudulent, harassing, abusive, violent, hateful or objectionable.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm, minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personal data, or otherwise.
- To promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- To send or transmit any messages or communications that violate the rights of any individual or entity.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Hustle or any other person or entity, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity.
- To promote any illegal activity, or to advocate, promote, incite or assist any unlawful act.
- To engage in messaging or communications that are false, misleading or deceptive, or likely to mislead or deceive.
- To engage in messaging or communications that infringe the copyright, trade secret, trademark, patent, or any other intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- To transmit viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other software or material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
In addition, you will immediately honor any requests to opt-out or stop further messaging or communications (e.g., any “STOP” messages), and cease and desist from sending any further message or other communication following receipt of any such opt-out or stop request.
Violation of this Policy may result in immediate termination or suspension of all Services and may also result in civil, criminal, or administrative liability or penalties against you. A violation of this Policy constitutes an uncurable material breach of Hustle’s Terms and Conditions for use of the Services.
Without limiting the foregoing, Hustle has the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone who accesses or uses the Services.
Any failure to enforce this Policy does not amount to a waiver of Hustle’s rights.
NOTE: Last updated on October 26, 2023.