Conversation Now, Conversion Later: Reimagine Business Growth Through Peer-to-Peer Text￼
New text message alerts are hard to ignore. Impossible for some. Our smartphones, or palm-sized reverberators of life, have become so closely integrated into our decision-making and maneuvering of the day-to-day. In fact, “smartphone usage statistics suggest that an average person spends 2 hours and 51 minutes per day on their mobile device.*” These agile and versatile communication tools are keys to building and strengthening relationships and connections with community members. With significant “noise” emitted from email traffic, phone calls, and traditional daily mail, it can be more challenging than ever to resonate with target audiences through the wrong communication channel. Peer-to-peer (P2P) text empowers commercial businesses to reach targeted contacts through personal, human-powered conversations that spark interest, strengthen relationships and inspire action. Best of all, peer-to-peer text messaging as a tool can go from concept to execution in a single business day regardless of a team’s size.
P2P Texting: Conversation Now, Conversion Later
Businesses consider integrating peer-to-peer text into their communication strategy because it drives authentic engagement at scale, dominates engagement rates over other channels, and allows you to capture unique audience insights only available through human-to-human connection. Here are other ways Hustle helps businesses:
- Increase sales
- Drive donations
- Engage your supporters
- Humanize audience connection
- Mobilize action
Hustle at Work
Want to see Hustle in action? Here is a snippet of a conversation showcasing human-powered texting for live events:
Number’s Talk: Business Texting Statistics
- 78% of people wish they could have a text conversation with a business.
- 80% of professionals currently use text for business purposes.
- Over half of customers would rather text a customer support agent instead of using other available options.
- Texting is the highest rated contact method for customer satisfaction than all other communication channels (Text — 90; Phone — 77; Facebook — 66).
- 44% of consumers prefer to press a button and initiate a text conversation rather than wait on hold with an agent.
Hustle: Managing Relationships The Modern Way
After reading the above information, do you have a plan for adapting to your audience’s preferred conversation channel? Turn talk into action by incorporating peer-to-peer text, the modern way to manage relationships, with America’s #1 mode of communication. Hustle’s human-powered texting platform enables commercial businesses to grow brand awareness and drive more revenue by reaching target audiences through mobile channels.
Have any questions? Let’s continue the conversation on how we can help your business turn talk into action.
* 29+ Smartphone Usage Statistics: Around the World in 2021