Message activity in the Hustle Platform is compatible with multiple customer relationship management tools, including Salesforce, NGPVAN (Bonterra), and Blackbaud Luminate Online. Your ability to build deep relationships with your audience is greatly improved by utilizing a CRM alongside Hustle.
Integrations across Hustle offerings
- All of Hustle’s integrations are easy to set up, with no developer resources required.
- Options available for CRM admins and data teams to customize their integration
- Message and calling history in the Hustle Platform can be found in your CRM platform, wherever data history is typically stored.
- CRMs update in real time with Hustle activity, as opposed to once-a-day updates provided by other platforms.
- Actions recorded in Hustle are also visible in your CRM, so you can easily keep track of and identify volunteers and supporters.
Have questions? We have answers.
Q: Do I need technical resources to set up CRM integrations with Hustle?
A: NO! Hustle offers integrations right out of the box. This includes easy implementation/installation with no code needed to use it. Integrations can also be further configured by your CRM Admin, IT, or Data Ops team to customize the use of your Hustle data.
Q: How long does it take to set up a Hustle/CRM integration?
A: You can be up and running on the same day.
Q: Will I pay more for Hustle by using these integrations?
A: NO! CRM integrations are built right into your Hustle subscription.
Ready to integrate your CRM?
If you’re interested in getting started or learning more about CRM integrations with Hustle, you can explore the articles below, reach out to your Client Success manager, or send us a note at [email protected].
- How do I use Salesforce with Hustle?
- How do I get started with Blackbaud Luminate Online integration?
- How do I connect my Hustle account with VAN?